Friday, April 22, 2011

My Week

Well, it's Friday and I am happy to say that this was a pretty good week. I worked out everyday this week except today. I ate well with small portions and drank my water each day. I can feel small changes already like when I'm walking up the stairs. I am not trudgeing up the stairs feeling the weight of my weight; I am going up more easily and quickly. Plus, I lost 5 pounds this week! I know some of that was/is water weight but I'm okay with that. :-)

I am well on my way to losing that 10 pounds in two weeks.

This weekend we are going to spend time with family for Easter and if I can make it through that without overeating I'll be good! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!