Friday, December 23, 2011

not a good week

The week starts on Sunday around here.  That's just what I think is the beginning of the week. 

Anyway...

Sunday night our 6yo fell and hurt her arm.

Monday morning I took her to minor emergency and found out that she broke her arm right up by her elbow. 

Niice.

She is in a half-cast until next week because the swelling was too much to cast it.

She has been in pain all week and frankly quite cranky and whiney.  yeah, I know she has reason but it has made for a long week.

Add on to that all the baking that my 12yo needed to do for Christmas and the freak out session I had trying to find presents at this late date and you get...

No exercise this week.  :(

I did watch my food and water but am feeling sluggish from not working out in any way. 

ugh.

2 comments:

  1. I can sympathize. My daughter broke her leg a few years ago and it was a long journey to healing! Big hugs for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that poor sweetie. And poor mommy! We all have off weeks and hopefully she will get used to her limited mobility and settle down some. Hopefully. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!