Monday, December 12, 2011

MIA



Last week I was MIA.  I had two kids sick during the week, one of which was my running partner.  :(  So, I didn't run but I did keep up with my eating and drinking water.  I didn't do as well as I wanted to but it wasn't too bad.

This week has been better already.  I ran tonight for 25 min.  BUT, I didn't use the inhaler before I ran so I struggled a lot.  Especially since I didn't run last week.

This week I will get back on track so to speak and run at least three times this week and drink 72 oz of water daily while watching my portions.  I have lost six pounds and I intend to keep that going.

I have teamed up(although I am already late with the first post) with Mrs. White over at The Legacy of Home to help inspire me and hopefully all of you to get healthy and create good habits. 

check out these wonderful bloggers:

Mrs. White - The Legacy of Home

Shannon - Mom Loves Books

Gina - A Cherished Keeper

Briana - I Can't Decide

Heather - Marine Corps Nomads

Susan - Homeschooling Hearts and Minds

Dawn - Guiding Light Homeschool

Renita - Weighing Hearts

Kathy - Teaching Good Things

Angie - Petra School

Want to join us?  Head on over to Mrs. Whites blog and check out how.

3 comments:

  1. It's hard when the kiddos are sick. Don't be too hard on yourself. It sounds like you had a good week even with the difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the children are feeling better and you can get back to your normal routine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{hugs}} Glad things are back on track. (like the running pun? grin) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!