Friday, November 4, 2011

Week 4 Day 2

I ran today.  It just about killed me.  But I did it.

I am frustrated though because I haven't lost any weight.  Nothing.  I have been running for four weeks and no weight lost.  What's up with that?

I am trying not to dwell on that aspect of things but I can't help it.  I am trying to get healthy as well as lose weight but the losing weight thing is a huge part of it.  I want to see some pay off from torturing myself three days a week. 

I would settle for my clothes fitting better/looser but that's not happening either.  ugh  I won't quit because I really want to be able to run.  It is a dream I have always had.  So I will keep up with this program and hopefully by the end of it I will have changed shape at least a little.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!