Sunday, November 27, 2011

Progress

I am still working on the Couch to 5k program.  I am at Week 6 Day 2.  I completed Day 2 on Thanksgiving Day!  I only have three weeks left to complete the entire program. 

I don’t think I will be ready to run a 5k when I am done but I am so proud of my progress.  I ran for 20 minutes without stopping…I have NEVER done that before.  EVER. 

Plus, I have lost FOUR POUNDS! 

I was getting pretty depressed because I hadn’t seen any weight loss and then I stepped on the scale and was completely shocked.  Four pounds.  Woohoo!  Now when I run and I want to quit I just keep thinking-four pounds.  It inspires me to keep running so that maybe I will lose four more.  Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!