Saturday, August 20, 2011

End of Week 1

Well, I worked out ever day this week except for Friday.  I didn't work out on Friday because I woke up with really bad cramps.  TMI?  probably but it's the truth. 

I have upped my water intake to 72oz or more a day and have cut my food intake by about half.  Now before you go getting worried, I am just having one serving at every meal.  I am not cutting out any meals or foods.  Just watching my portion sizes.

I don't think I have lost any weight this week due to water weight gain and bloating but that's alright.  I am feeling better just having exercised all week.

We have to be up to the surgery center at 6am on Monday so I don't think I will work out that day.  BUT, I am going to add Saturday in next week to make up for it. 

Back on track and working on staying there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!