Saturday, August 13, 2011

checking in and keepin' it real

I haven't started working out again, yet.  But I have tried to limit my food intake better.  I think more/better sleep is going to help as well.

My plan, goal, is to start exercising again on Monday morning.  I am going to start with just 30 min. I think.  I may go back to the Shred which is only 20 minutes and work up from there.

I am also going to up my water back up to the 72 oz that I had been doing.  I know that helped me before and it's just good for me. 

So, no changes yet other than a slight shift back to a healthier mental attitude. 

I can do this, right?

How about you, how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!