Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fit Mommy Challenge Week 8


Week 8 already?  I can not believe it.  It has flown by so quickly that I don't think I'm ready for it to be over!  This week hasn't been one of my best (again) but it wasn't too bad either.

As far as exercising went I worked out three of the five days.  I think I am starting to enjoy it...did I just say that out loud?  lol  I find that I am thinking about working out if I haven't done it yet and really want to get it done. 

Sweet!

My water intake was a little low, only about 50-55 oz a day.  Not bad, but not where I want it to be.  I haven't been having much soda so that's a good thing.  Even when I have had the soda, Pepsi is my weakness, I haven't finished the glassful.  Nor have I wanted to.  Yay!

I have been sleeping not so peacefully.  Steven has been sick and so I have been up and down with him and sleeping on the couch a lot of nights.  I have been trying to nap a little in the afternoons to make up for it though. 

I am most excited about my food portions, though.  I have noticed an almost complete turn around in my attitude towards food.  I am no longer eating to make me feel better but to fuel my body.  I am sharing meals with my husband or just ordering a meal and putting some in a box right away(if we are out).  I am not snacking between meals but if I get a snack I am looking at the serving size and having only that much.  I don't find myself thinking about food all day long. 

I am loving being free from the pull of having to eat until I pop.  Of needing food sitting in my belly to make me feel good. 

I don't need food except to fuel my body.  And I don't need that much. 

This challenge has been so amazing.  I have loved participating in it and I love the results I am having.  Not only the weight loss but the whole attitude change.  Not that I am not loving that 12 pounds are gone, I do!  Plus, I am almost in a smaller pant size than when I started.  heehee

I don't know if I will make my goal, but I'm gonna try! 

To see what everyone else is doing, head over to Got Chai? and check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting results! Congratulations and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I would be pleased to have you splash around a bit! I also blog at www.crazyhomedaze.blgospot.com That blog is about everything else that happens in our lives! I'm off to visit your blog and to splash around a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!