Friday, December 3, 2010

Fit Mommy Challenge Week 6

I haven't posted in a week?  I have a good reason though.  I have been SICK.  Sinus infection and then an allergic reaction to the antibiotics.  Seriously not fun.



It is Week 6?  I'm not sure I lost some days somewhere!  I have slept a lot this week and eaten way less than I should have.  Water consumption for the week has been low.

Everything has been low.  Exercise has consisted of walking up and down the stairs but only as little as possible.

Check-in will be pretty short. 

Not enough water or exercise.

However, since I wasn't really eating I did lose a pound.  I think it might have been more but for a certain monthly occurrence.  But, I will take the pound and not complain.  ;)

If you want to see how everyone else is doing, head on over to Got Chai? and check them out!  Oh and show 'em some love by leaving a comment!

4 comments:

  1. Ok - I think you get a pass for the week! I hope you are feeling much better. Of course a pound is a pound!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sooo glad you are feeling better~ AND congrats on the pound!! whoohoo! Keep going girl~ BIG HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pound is a pound so take them wherever you can get them. I know I do.

    ReplyDelete

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!