Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chasing the Wagon

Why are the weekends so hard to stay on track with exercise and eating right?  It seems like I do pretty well throughout the week and then Saturday and Sunday hit and I jump off the wagon.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not falling, I'm jumping.  I completely forget all the good things I need to do and just veg out and pig out.

It's not that I want to workout seven days a week but I would at least like to not be a total sloth on the weekends!  It makes all the hard work I did during the week almost a moot point.

It stinks.

Last night I ate too much before BSF and I didn't work out yesterday either.  Not a great start to the week.

I need to chase down that wagon and strap myself on for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!