Friday, August 27, 2010

Not too bad?

Friday was filled with an incredibly long dentist appointment for me and a chiropractor appointment for my oldest.  I thought that my appt. was at 11am but after I woke up, got dressed in my workout clothes I looked at my calendar and saw that it was really at 9:45am.  No time for a work out. 

So, I thought I would do it after my appt.  I didn't realize that it was going to take that long.  My 11yo had a tummy bug and needed me to pick up some 7up from the store and that ate up more time.  This is not looking good.

Lunch was a bust, I had chinese food.  The helping was too big.  :(  I ended up laying down and fell asleep.  I awoke to the sound of my dh coming home early so he could take our oldest to the chiropractor.  That took and hour and a half and when I got home I had to make supper.

Ate too much for supper. 

No workout.

Not too good but it could have been worse.  I am not going to count it as a failure, just not as good as I want it to be.

1 comment:

  1. Some days you better should stay "under cover" in your bed, lol !

    ReplyDelete

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!