Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Beginning again

Yesterday, Monday, marked the start of my weight loss journey.  Again.  I have tried for too many years to get this done and keep ending up overweight and unhappy.

Now I am working on my heart and being happy with who I am.

That doesn't mean that I am not going to workout.  That has to happen.  But, I am going to eat less.  Really, I will.

I am also going to start exercising...again.  But not full out until after next week.  I had gall bladder surgery almost two weeks ago and haven't been cleared for more than just walking yet.

But, I am walking on the treadmill- a little each day.

What is my goal?  I want to lose 50lbs by this time next year.  On August 1, 2011 I want to weigh 50lbs less.

I can do this.  I am worth it.  I will not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!