Wednesday, February 9, 2011

not so great

this week has not been going well.  I am not exercising...except the two hours shoveling snow tonight...and I have no motivation to do otherwise.

I am in a funk.

I have gained back a bit of the weight I just lost and I can feel the old lethargy and pessimism creeping back up in me.  I need to just do the next thing.  Quit whining and crying about it and just do it. 

For me.  That's what it comes down to, doesn't it?  Do I think I am worth the trouble? 

Good question.  Tonight my answer would be no.

That's not the right answer, though. 

I am worth it.  I am worth it because I am created by the Most High God and he deems me worthy. 

so tomorrow begins the struggle again.  and there will be a struggle because i refuse to give up.

2 comments:

  1. Amen.
    Always refuse to give up. Always refuse to believe the lie that you are not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hear ya. Slip sliding away a little here myself. But yes, God never gives up on us, thank God for that!

    ReplyDelete

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!