Sunday, January 23, 2011

:( I have been bad





Okay, I missed checking in last week and then again this Friday.  :(  So not good.

Why did I miss last week?  There was so much sickness in our house that I couldn't think of anything else.  By the time the weekend rolled around, I was exhausted and didn't want to do anything.  So I really didn't.

I also didn't exercise last week.  Unless you count running around getting things for sick kids, helping them run to the bathroom, running up and down the stairs for medicine, water, soup, etc.  That all counts, right?  Nah, not really.  At least not enough.

This week?  No exercise either.  Why?  I don't honestly know.  I thought about it everyday and it just didn't happen.  And I can tell.  I didn't watch my food as well, either.    Sleep?  Nope.  My sleep schedule got mixed up since I was up most of the nights with the kids and I am having a hard time getting it back to normal.

Not a good week.  I need to do better.  I did continue monitoring my portion sizes and am pretty happy about that.  I am not obsessing about feeling bloated, it's that time soon, I am just going to get back on track and work what I know works.

I will do better this week.

1 comment:

  1. At least you aren't beating your self up over it! You can get back into the routine. We all have setbacks, but you held on to the portion control and at least stayed aware that you need to exercise. I wish you well this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!