Thursday, October 28, 2010

If Wishes Were Horses

You've heard the saying, "If wishes were horses..." haven't you?  That is where I'm living today.  I wish I weren't fat and I wish I didn't have to work on losing it.

I wish I wasn't too big for my clothes.  I wish that I looked better in pictures so that I would let people take them of me.  I wish that I was in better shape so I could play with my kids more.  I wish I looked better for my husband.

But wishes aren't horses and losing weight does take a lot of work.

But it also takes a mental shift towards self-worth.  I am starting to make that change.  Yay!

I think I will post a before pic when I work up the courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!