Friday, March 18, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday




Well I am doing this on my ipad and I am not sure how to do everything yet so I won't have the button- unless I can figure it out! Lol

This week has been better. I have my perspective back, mostly, and that has helped. My eating was much better. Better portion control and better choices. Yay!

My water intake could have been better. Only two days did I get up to my goal of at least 72oz or more but it is better than last week so I'll take it!

Sleep- ugh that is not going well. My hubby snores when his allergies are acting up and thay really have been lately. So that means not very much sleep for me. I am seeing a direct correlation between how much sleep I get with how well I do with eating right and exercising. Goodness knows that I am a good deal crankier when I don't get enough sleep! We are trying to figue this one out, soon. ;-)

Exercising...well the beginning of the week I still couldn't use my arm or move my neck so I didn't start exercising until Thursday. That was after being taken out for my birthday two meals in a row. I'm not sure I have ever felt so disgusting as I did Wednesday night. I was miserable and my clothes weren't fitting right. My jeans were too tight and I was getting more and more depressed. Until God reminded me that He loves me just the way that I am-the way He made me. he is more concerned with the condition of my heart than my jeans size. Now mind you, He reminded me that I needed to be taking better care of the temple but the outer shell that is my body is not who I am.

That was a balm to my soul.

So today when I exercised I thought about His goodness to me and the blessings He has given me and prayed for those that have requested or that He brought to mind. The time went faster and I wasn't focused on me.

Don't get me wrong, I still want to lose 50lbs but the reasons are starting to change.

So I count this as a good week and I can see the sun shining ahead.

That's how I'm doing-how are you doing?

i am going to have to figure out how to add a link but until then click on the Fit Mommy Friday button to go to Got Chai?

2 comments:

  1. I was right where you are at a while ago. But I recently read "Made to Crave" by Lysa TerKeurst. It's a life changing book. I will never look at weight loss the same again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your neck and shoulder are feeling better. Have you tried a fan or something for white noise? It might help a little.

    ReplyDelete

Please talk to me! Encourage me and hold my feet to the fire. But be as sweet as sugar while you do it!!